Our beautiful show has closed! I tried very hard to to think of what to say about my feelings about this. But, as hard as I try, Puck's words are better than mine:
- "If we have unearned luck
- Now to ‘scape the serpent’s tongue,
- We will make amends ere long;
- Else the Puck a liar call;
- So, good night unto you all.
- Give me your hands, if we be friends,
- And Robin shall restore amends."
Then again, as Juliet said;
"Good night, good night! parting is such sweet sorrow, That I shall say good night till it be morrow."